An easy no bake dessert for the holiday season with layers of crushed oreos, milo cream and fresh fruits!
- 300ml thick cream
- 2 sachets Milo ‘3 in 1’ (2 x 33g) or
- 4 tablespoons coco powder
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 0.5cm slices
- 12 strawberries, remove the stems
- 1 packet Oreos, (156g), roughly crushed
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar for garnishing
In a bowl, pour double cream and milo, whip until stiff peaks. Transfer to a piping bag. Arrange crushed Oreos in 4 separate medium high glasses. Pipe the whipped cream mixture on top of Oreos to create a layer of cream. Next arrange banana slices and pipe another layer of cream mixture on top. Place strawberries on top and sprinkle icing sugar to garnish. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.