What if your camera could actually fly? It’s not science fiction, AirSelfie lets you take selfies from the air — from up to 66 feet above you!
The first thing you notice about the AirSelfie drone is its tiny size. Comprised of four powerful propellers and a 5-megapixel video camera, it’s smaller in dimension than a smartphone, and it weighs in at only 52 grams. It comes equipped with a 4GB micro SD card and a 260mAh 7.4v battery, which enables about 3 minutes of flight time. It’s compatible with a number of popular smartphones; like the Huawei P9, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 among them. As you might expect, it’s integrated with social media.
This little flying camera come equips with a vibration-absorber system and in-flight stability systems guarantee stable, clear, flowing images.
If there’s a catch, it’s battery life
The AirSelfie only get 3 minutes of flying after 30 minutes of charging.
With AirSelfie, you can:
• Take group selfies and family photos from up to 66 feet above you, capturing both people and panoramas.
• Take indoor and outdoor aerial photos of subjects and locations that would otherwise be unreachable. (E.g. monuments and stadiums during sporting events)
• Take videos from perspectives that were formerly impossible.
• Use the device as a monitoring camera. (When the device is not flying and is connected to a power source)
• Use the video as a work tool. (For example, time-lapse shots of company event setups)
For full details of products please visit: